Last Updated: November 23, 2022
BK Technologies, Inc. (“InteropONE,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal data we may collect and process from you, or that you provide to us, when you access, download or use the BKRplay application, visit www.bktechnologies.com, www.interopone.com, Webchat.interopone.com, and Admin.interopone.com, or use our other products and services that include an authorized link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Application”). This Privacy Notice describes (i) how we use the information we collect, (ii) with whom we share it, (iii) how we protect it, and (iv) the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By using the Application you acknowledge and agree to this Privacy Notice. If you choose not to agree to this Privacy Notice, then do not use the Application.
1. Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make a material change to our Privacy Notice, we will provide notice to you (for example, by email and/or posting on our website) that our privacy practices have changed and will provide a link to the new notice. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to check for any updates or changes. Your continued use of the Application indicates your acknowledgement of any changes and signifies your agreement to our terms of the Privacy Notice.
2. Information that we may collect from You
The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
User Provided Information: Information you provide to us when registering as a user and throughout your use of the Application, such as your name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, push notification name (if applicable), your photo, location information, usernames and passwords, and any other information you give us when you communicate with us.
By downloading the Application, you will be registered as an InteropONE user (“User”). If you use the Application, you may have the ability to permit InteropONE to access your address book or contact list on your mobile device to locate the mobile phone numbers of any other users of the Application (“Application Users”) and of other phone numbers stored in your address book or contact list (“Personal Users”), all of which are collected and processed by InteropONE.
Automated Information Collection: When you use the Application, we may also collect certain information by automated means, including third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google Analytics uses your data, please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” which can be found at the following link https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Application (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Application (including viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Application (such as page views and website/application navigation patterns).
3. How we process your personal information
The personal information that we collect from you may be processed by our internal staff and by staff of our third party service providers who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These staff may be engaged in the fulfillment of your request, and the provision of support services.
4. The way we use your information
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Application, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Application;
- Respond to your questions and comments, and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products and services;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Application and transactions conducted using the Application;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We do not copy, store or archive the contents of messages that have been delivered by the Application, except in the following circumstances:
- Where messages are returned as undeliverable, these messages may be retained on our servers for a period of up to 30 days (or 7 days where they have a multimedia attachment) for the User to attempt to resend. Following the applicable period, or where the undeliverable message is successfully redelivered, we will delete the undeliverable message from our servers;
- If the Webchat function is utilized and the application is hosted by InteropONE; or
- To the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
5. External Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of InteropONE, users of the Application, or others; and
- With your consent.
Please note that your name (as it is saved in other Users’ mobile phone address book or contact list) may be displayed to other Users and other Users may contact you through the use of the Application.
This means that if your mobile phone number is stored in the mobile address book or contact list on another User’s mobile device, they may be informed that you are also a User.
We may also share or disclose non-personally identifiable information, whether aggregated or otherwise, with third parties for purposes of analyzing the usage of the Application, or for managing, providing and further developing the Application, or as otherwise deemed necessary by us.
We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets, equity or similar transaction.
6. Your Rights
We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You always have the right to decline our request to use your personal information for such purposes. You can also exercise your right to prevent such use at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website at Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will take steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Whenever we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access parts of the Application, you are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee, ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to the Application, stored on our services, transmitted via the Application, or transmitted to or from your mobile phone or device; any transmission is at your own risk.
Certain features of the Application may involve making your information publicly available. When using these features you should ensure that you do not submit any personal information that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users of the Application.
ALTHOUGH INTEROPONE USES (AND WILL REQUIRE OUR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO USE) REASONABLE SECURITY PRECAUTIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM OR TRANSMITTED BY YOU AND STORED ON OUR SERVERS OR THE APPLICATION, INTEROPONE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED, STORED OR PROCESSED ON OUR SERVERS OR THE APPLICATION OR TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR WIRELESS DEVICE OR THE APPLICATION, WILL BE FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INTEROPONE DISCLAIMS AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BEING TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE APPLICATION, OR COLLECTED, STORED OR PROCESSED ON OUR SERVERS OR THE APPLICATION, OR WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION TO OR USE IT ON A MOBILE PHONE OR WIRELESS OR OTHER DEVICE.
Nothing in this Privacy Notice shall limit or exclude InteropONE’s liability for any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by United States Law. In case any provision in this Privacy Notice shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability.
8. Reviewing and Correcting Personally-Identifiable Information
You can access, review, delete and correct any of your personal information that has been stored by InteropONE, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also, (where applicable), correct personal information that is collected in connection with the Application by making changes to your profile yourself using the password created by you, to the extent this functionality is available through your user account.
You should also promptly report to us via the above e-mail address any improper collection or misuse of your personal information through the Application.
9. Children Under the Age of 13
The Application is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
At this time, the Application does not respond to automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions, and the Application may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice.
11. Linked Services
The Application may contain links to or integrations with other services, such as the Apple Store, whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
12. International Transfer
We are based in the United States and store your data in the United States. By using the Application, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside. By using this Application, you (a) acknowledge that the data protection and other laws of other countries, such as the United States, may provide a less comprehensive or protective standard of protection than those in your country, and consent to your Information being collected, processed and transferred as set forth in this Privacy Notice and US law.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Notice and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. You and InteropONE agree that any legal action brought under or in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement shall be brought only in Melbourne, Florida or, if such court would not have jurisdiction over the matter, then only in a Florida state court sitting in Brevard County, Florida. Each party completely and irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts and agrees not to commence any legal action under or in connection with the subject matter of this Privacy Notice in any other court or forum. Each party waives any objection to the laying of the venue of any legal action brought under or in connection with the subject matter of this Privacy Notice, and agrees not to plead or claim in such courts that any such action has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
14. Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our information practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.